Worried about parenting? Rest assured. Wondermom lets you know your baby better.
Smart Nappy (S size)
Highly absorbent, made for day and night use (up to 500ml absorption). Suitable for babies with sensitive skin up to 24 months old. Made with hypoallergenic plant-derived raw materials that are 100% chlorine and fragrance free. Two carbon sensing lines run throughout the diaper to ensure an accurate measure of diaper wetness. This is certified 100% safe for skin and is patented in the US, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- Strong moisture-absorbing diversion layer: The double-layer cotton core instantly locks the urine, and the moisture-absorbing middle layer increases the amount of absorption to prevent backfiltration, keeping the baby dry and comfortable.
- Cleansing and dry surface layer: The soft surface layer increases the ‘moisture absorption’ and ‘lock’ function, providing double protection.
- Special leak-proof hem: The soft material, combined with the elastic leg leak-proof hem design, fits perfectly regardless of the baby’s position, preventing leaks in all directions.
- Breathable bottom layer: The outer surface is made of natural fiber, which allows moisture to penetrate easily, thus providing your baby with extraordinary softness.
- Antibacterial and deodorant: Makes use of special antibacterial technology and high-quality water-absorbing powder to eliminate odor and suppress bacterial growth.
Connects to the Hub and the Wondermom App via Bluetooth so caretakers can receive real-time data and alerts on diaper wetness, fall and inactivity.
Works as a receiver to allow remote monitoring and changes colour based on diaper wetness level, beeping in alarm when nappies need to be changed. After connecting the Hub with our app, “Wondermom”, you can get a better grasp on your baby’s growth with our data analytics on diaper use and daily urine volume.
How to Use?
Patented in the US, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong, the two stripes (sensing lines) are made with carbon that is certified 100% safe for skin. The coverage of the stripes throughout the pad ensures an accurate measure of the level of diaper wetness.
- Attach the Kini sensor to the front of the smart diaper with the abdomen about 3 cm away from the edge, and align the two carbon sensing lines on the smart diaper with the alignment lines on the sensor.
- Open the sensor cover where it is labelled ‘open’.
- Fold the front end of the diaper and attach the velcro at the back to the center of the diaper in the front.
- Press the cover of the sensor and clamp the diaper sensor of the diaper.
- Press and hold the reminder light switch button to activate the wetness indicator until you hear a beep. When the indicator turns green, you are successfully connected.
- Once the sensor is connected to the diaper, the connection indicator will turn green. Your smart kit is ready! Download our app, “Wondermom” to receive alerts and analytics.
How does it work?
The Kini sensor, powered by bluetooth, is attached to the smart nappy. At a bluetooth range of 10-15m, the infant’s status via our app, “Wondermom”, is sent to the parents’ phone directly. When the parent is outside the bluetooth range, the Hub can be set up to connect to the wifi and parents can continue to monitor the infant’s activities and growth data.
Use it with our Wondermom App!
Records the baby’s height, weight, and head circumference
Abnormal Sleeping Posture and Diaper Wetness Alarm
Compare the growth data with the standard from the WHO
Keep the memorable moments with photographs, texts and voice notes
Download App Here with QR code
Awards and certifications
Wondermom merchandise is regularly tested and inspected for the highest quality. Current certifications-
- Global Manufacturer Certification
- International Quality Management Certification ISO 9001, ISO 1348
- US FDA certification
- CE EU conformity certification