It’s the perfect gift for new mothers (Gift box with 3 bags of diaper)
The black sensor line lets the indicator light transmit the wetness alarm. It is necessary to buy the device separately to be able to enjoy the smart features of the product (applies even if you buy individual diaper bags)
Strong moisture-absorbing diversion layer: The double-layer cotton core instantly locks the urine, and the moisture-absorbing middle layer increases the amount of absorption to prevent backfiltration, keeping the baby dry and comfortable.
Cleansing and dry surface layer: The soft surface layer increases the ‘moisture absorption’ and ‘lock’ function, providing double protection.
Special leak-proof hem: The soft material, combined with the elastic leg leak-proof hem design, fits perfectly regardless of the baby’s position, preventing leaks in all directions.
Breathable bottom layer: The outer surface is made of natural fiber, which allows moisture to penetrate easily, thus providing your baby with extraordinary softness.
Free sticking area and safety tape: Durable design, repeatable sticking. Users can adjust the waist size to the most comfortable and safe position according to their body shape and needs.
Diaper Wetness Sensitivity: When the diaper is wet, the sensor clamped on the diaper will send a signal to the alarm light, which will beep to alert the user.
Antibacterial and deodorant: Makes use of special antibacterial technology and high-quality water-absorbing powder to eliminate odor and suppress bacterial growth.
- Attach the sensor to the front of the smart diaper with the abdomen about 3 cm away from the edge, and align the two moisture sensing lines on the smart diaper with the alignment lines of the sensor.
- Open the sensor cover where it is labelled ‘open’.
- Fold the front end of the diaper, align the sensor line with the sensor, and attach the Velcro at the back to the center of the diaper at the front.
- Press the cover of the sensor and clamp the diaper sensor of the diaper.
- Press and hold the reminder light switch button to activate the wetness indicator until you hear a beep. The wetness indicator will turn green. The indicator lights, sensors, and smart diapers are successfully connected. Your smart kit is ready!
- When the sensor is successfully connected to the diaper, the connection indicator will turn green
Awards and certifications
Wondermom merchandise is regularly tested and inspected for the highest quality. Current certifications-
- Global Manufacturer Certification
- International Quality Management Certification ISO 9001, ISO 1348
- US FDA certification
- CE EU conformity certification