The Nice Care Smart warning light will change color according to the urine volume. The warning light uses five colors to indicate different wetness levels (red is the wettest and green is dry). When the diaper is wet, the warning light turns red and a second beep sounds twice in seconds, serving as a reminder to change the user’s diaper.
Designed for patients with moderate to severe incontinence, suitable for day and night use. Super absorbent (up to 2200ml urine volume), suitable for incontinence due to diabetes, obesity, or mental disabilities. Made with hypoallergenic plant-derived raw materials that are 100% chlorine and fragrance free.
- Attach the sensor to the front of the smart diaper with the abdomen about 3 cm away from the edge, and align the two moisture sensing lines on the smart diaper with the alignment lines of the sensor.
- Open the sensor cover where it is labelled ‘open’.
- Fold the front end of the diaper, align the sensor line with the sensor, and attach the Velcro at the back to the center of the diaper at the front.
- Press the cover of the sensor and clamp the diaper sensor of the diaper.
- Press and hold the reminder light switch button to activate the wetness indicator until you hear a beep. The wetness indicator will turn green. The indicator lights, sensors, and smart diapers are successfully connected. Your smart kit is ready!
- When the sensor is successfully connected to the diaper, the connection indicator will turn green
Awards and certifications
Anxinbao’s products are regularly tested and inspected to obtain the highest quality. Current certifications:
- Global Manufacturer Certification
- International Quality Management Certification ISO 9001, ISO 1348
- US FDA certification
- CE European Union Certificate of Conformity